This course is suited for those who are looking to get to grips with the change in digital skills. Aimed at beginners to intermediates, this course covers increasing reliance on new technology in the workplace such as video calls, online communication platforms and cloud computing. The course also covers key skills such as spreadsheets, document creation and email. This could suit those who are looking to upskill to fit in with the current job market. It could also be suitable for those who have recently found themselves working from home and having to work with an increasing amount of new technology.
This free course is aimed at those who are at beginner to intermediate level.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will have an understanding of video calling. They will have a greater understanding of how cloud computing works and its advantages and disadvantages. By learning and practicing new technology they will be more confident and
Self-reliant when working from home. Employers can be confident that their staff have the skills to cope with new technology.
• Day 1 – 1 hour session Focusing on Office 365 – Cloud storage
• Day 2 – 1 hour session Focusing on Outlook Email and Calendar
• Day 3 – 1 hour session Focusing on Teams (Online Communication Software)
• Day 4 – 1 hour session Focusing on Excel (Spreadsheets)
• Day 5 – 1 hour session Focusing on Office 365 – Remote working
• Day 6 – 1 hour session Focusing on Word (document creation)
Each session will use Zoom (Video meeting software) and this practical way of using the software will help with proficiency.
The course will be delivered 1 hour per week over 6 weeks.
We are currently not accepting applications for this course. Please register your interest and we'll contact you when its available to apply.Register interest
ORView other courses from Computing and Digital Technologies