This qualification consists of three unit class tests and an external exam.
- Standard Grade Mathematics at Credit Level
- Intermediate 2 Mathematics (Unit 1,2 & 3) Int 2 preferably A or B award
- National 5 preferably A or B award
- Straight Lines
- Functions and Graphs
- Polynomials and Quadratics
- Further Calculus
- Exponentials and Logarithms
- The Wave Function
There are two prelim examinations. The first covers the subjects from Units 1 and 2. The other covers the subjects from Unit 3 and is complete if your previous Prelim is successful.
The afternoon examination is in May. This is set by SQA and you sit it at the same time as all students in Scotland.
Please note that this course will run for 1 evening per week, then it will run for two evenings per week from the 09 January 2024, (Tuesday's and Thursday's).