NC Electronic Engineering
This course provides knowledge and skills necessary to access Electrical and Security Systems apprenticeships or Electronic Fitters or technician level-type work. This innovative course contains all fundamental elements required in the establishment of foundation skills for the industry.
Entry requirements for this course include:
- National 5, Standard Grade level 1 or 2
- Intermediate 2 Level (Units 1, 2 and 3) English, Mathematics and Physics.
All applicants will be subject to an interview and aptitude test.
The course includes:
- Mathematics Technician 1 and 2
- Communication 2
- Transformation and Rectification
- Combinational Logic
- Single and 3 Phase systems
- IT Applications
- Electronic Test and Measurement
- Engineering Project
This course uses online ‘Blended Learning’ and College VLE, requiring access to the internet.