If you have disclosed an additional support need, you will be invited to meet with one of our Educational Support Advisers (ESAs) to talk about your individual support needs. Your Educational Support Adviser can help you to decide what support and technology you may need and arrange this for you. As you go through your course this may change to match your needs.
The ESA can also:
- Make sure you get hand-outs and course materials in the format you require
- Help with study skills like essay writing, organisation skills and preparing for exams and assessments
- Agree assessment arrangements – extra time, a separate room
- Talk to teaching staff and support staff to make sure you are getting the best support
- Arrange Classroom Support
- Arrange Communication Support