At NCL we all have a responsibility to ensure that everyone is treated respectfully and fairly under the Equality Act (2010).
The Equality Act (2010) requires us to;
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Act;
- Advance equality of opportunity between people from different protected characteristic groups;
- Foster good relations between people from different protected characteristic groups, tackling prejudice and promoting understanding between people from different groups.
The Interim Report for our Mainstreaming Equality Outcomes in 2023 should be reviewed in conjunction with the following documents, all of which outline measures aimed at increasing participation, expanding access, and improving the success of under-represented groups or those who may require additional support to achieve at College:
- 2021 Mainstreaming report
- Lanarkshire Regional Outcome Agreement
- Gender Action Plan 2017 - 2021
- Gender Pay Gap Analysis
- Access and Inclusion Strategy and Action Plan
- Corporate Parenting Plan (revised 2018)
- STEM Strategy
- Apprenticeship Strategy 2017 - 2021
- BSL Plan 2018 - 2024