NQ Creative Industries - Digital Film and Photography
This course will give you a basic introduction to the planning, development and creation in Digital Film making. You’ll learn how to produce and edit programmes using industry-standard software in our creative labs. You will also learn about the core components of Photography, Film and TV production: camera, lighting, sound and editing. The course is highly practical and is especially aimed at those who have had no previous experience of Photography and Film making.
Find out more about the Film and TV department at our website: https://nclfilmtv.co.uk/
Entry requirements for this course include:
- Four National 4 passes
- Four Standard Grade passes
- Equivalent groups of modules, units or courses at Intermediate 1/2
- Relevant experience may also be considered. You will also be required to undertake an interview.
On this course, you will undertake units on the following:
- Understanding Photography
- Working with Photographs
- Photographing People and Places
- Basic Lighting for Camera
- Basic Video Editing
- Directing for Single Camera
- Introduction to the Film Industry