HND Electrical Engineering
This course is the continuation of the HNC in Electrical Engineering, expanding on the extensive material covered in the first year. The Electrical Engineering industry has many areas for you to progress your career through Power Engineering, Distribution, Power Control, Electrical Maintenance Facilities, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Service and Electrical Construction Sector.
HNC Electrical Engineering.
Subjects covered include:
- Business Awareness
- Quality Management
- Information Technology: Applications Software
- Transmission Lines
- Electrical Installation Design
- Motor Systems
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Control Systems Behaviour
- Mathematics 3
- Switchgear and Protection High Voltage Systems
- Sequential Logic and Electrical Engineering Graded Unit Project
This course uses online ‘Blended Learning’, which requires access to the internet.