HND Travel and Tourism
This course is ideal if you are interested in working within the travel and tourism industries or if you wish to consider university study.
Applicants must have completed the HNC Travel and Tourism with all 15 credits.
Applicants must also provide a satisfactory reference from your current place of study.
The course covers the following areas:
- Providing Information on the Scottish Tourism Product
- Marketing Planning in Travel and Tourism
- Research Skills
- Planning and Sustainable Development in Tourism
- Tour Operations
- Events Industry
- Events Industry: An Introduction
- History, Culture and Genealogy in Scottish Tourism
- Airline and Airport Operations
- Influences on the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Graded Unit 2