Motorcycle Mechanics - Level 4
This qualification covers the basic technical needs for today’s motorcycle repair industry. It provides essential knowledge for service technicians working on motorcycles in all types of garages and dealerships. The course covers a number of practical aspects including maintenance, operating principles and more.
Competence at Level 4 in Literacy and Numeracy Core Skills or equivalent.
The programme involves studying both the theory and practical aspects of:
- Motorcycle Construction and Routine Maintenance
- Operating Principles of Motorcycle Engines, Tyres, Brakes, Steering and Suspension Systems
- Operating Principles and Maintenance of Motorcycle Transmission Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Assembling New Motorcycles
The assessments are both practical and theory. All assessments are in a dedicated motorcycle workshop environment and by online multiple choice testing.