IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
The Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course is for anyone who works on or around a construction site or has cause to visit the site in the course of their work. It provides essential knowledge for anyone who is involved in construction activities. It’s suitable for any geographical location and for any size of organisation.
This course will be delivered on Campus face to face.
The Cost for this course is inclusive of VAT, learning materials, registration and exam fees. Please note that this course can be funded through the Flexible Workforce Development Fund. You can find out more about FWDF here.
You can contact our FWDF team by emailing email@example.com.
There are no formal entry qualifications required for this course
Upon successful completion of the course learners will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology